Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (Nursing) course is a 12th standard Medical Nursing course. It deals with the field of science and covers healthcare profession focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death. The duration of Diploma in A.N.M. in Nursing is ranging from one academic year to three but it varies from institute to institute. The Ashirvad Nursing and Paramedical Institute is providing in one year and six months. The minimum time to complete the course is also differentiating from institute to institute. The course may also be available on part time basis in some certain institutes. The course is very important and valuable that opens many job options after its completions.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Promotion
- Primary Healthcare Nursing I (Prevention of diseases and restoration of health)
- Child Health Nursing
- Health Centre Management
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The Diploma course in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery shall be of two years duration.